Monday, May 30, 2011

Sickaroo

We have all been sickaroo. Mom too. She was the worst but sometimes she gets sick. She had a big fever and could not do much at all. Poor Mommy :(

Since we were sick we didn't Imagineer all week. We have a lot to do now! I think we need to go to Disneyland for more research this summer, to make sure we get the rides right. We have a box in the garage that has a lot of old battery toys, and we are going to take them apart to see if we can use them for our model rides.

Sadly, since we were sick we now have too much school work to make up before we can go back to Imagineering and finish our big scroll to mail off. I am so mad I have to do my makeup work! I can't wait to draw my pictures and mail it. I will write and we will post pictures when that all happens so everyone can see.